me?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Happen when i ordered Fried Rice..

2day, i wanted to eat fried rice.. so i ordered and wait.. after 15.44min, my rice havent come yet.. so i go complain lah.. the lousy shop keeper say i havent odered.. so i ordered again.. then.. waited for 12.35min till the waiter came out of the restaurant.. but he brought fried rice, i thought he was going to give it to me.. but instead, he gave to some pilak who can 6.54min later than me.. i went and made another complain.. this time they came out 5.21min later, but with mee goreng.. i said i wanted fried rice..FRIED RICE!!!!.. i went to the counter to complain..but the shop keeper wasnt there, instead..it was this 'aqua'.. looking at my watch and looking at him/her..thinking..i rather not complain.. so i just asume they were still cooking my nasi goreng..i waited.. 2.49min later..the 'aqua' told me they ran out of rice..looking at my watch..and my fat but sexayy stomach.. I.... (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment