me?

Friday, April 10, 2009

How It Feels Like To Noe You Might Die On Ur B'Day..

Stupid tsunami prediction.. They better re-check wat they are predicting or ill personally fly my ass over and pwned those freaks..urghh..this is so crappy man..Its like, there is so many things i have yet to do in my to-do-list...
1) Flunk PMR..
2) Flunk SPM..
3) Earn money..
4) Spend Money..
5) GO CYBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6) Get a car..
7) Create an anti-piano society..
8) Drink alcohol..
9) Beat up pilaks..
Anyway.. this feels like crap lah.. Picture this..i finally get to go out with frens..then half way through the happy b'day song.."happy birthday to Adri..gulp gulp..heeelp..ahhhhhh.."..the next thing i hear.."Please proceed to room 555 555 555 555 555 558..if got any problem, please dial 123 GOD 456, we hope you enjoy your stay."..=.=..
Dang.. i really gonna miss all my frens.. dang.. especially Samuel..so long didnt crap with him..damn..well, this is my Good Bye Poem to all my good frens..

For all the days we have been together,
Even when time goes slow like a dropping feather,
Im not even very sure wether,
If we all can again get together..

Knowing you all has been fun,
Sorry for all stupid things ive done,
How I wish we all are playing the sun,
Or stuffing ourselves with wan ton..

If you think this one of touchy poems which make people cry,
Or those things that people say before they die,
Well I dont wanna tell a lie,
IM NOT GOING TO DIE THAT SOON WASAI!!..

If you fell for that...God Bless YOu man..
But seriously..I noe you all Luv me..so pls dun kill me on my b'day, stop polution and save the earth!
Chao!..

N those who dunno my b'day..God Bless You too..

No comments:

Post a Comment